Freitag, 12. November 2010

Klarabella und Cruella de Duisentrieb

Phyllis Chesler hat mal wieder eine Hitzewelle:

There is no peace and consequently, I (I, I, I !) have no peace. Every morning, I (I, I, I !) wake up to news about Muslims blowing each other up ... Yesterday, a friend ... told me (ME, ME, ME !) that Arab Muslims are taking over more and more Jewish Israeli land ... They are not allowing me (ME, ME, ME !) to have peaceful thoughts. Every week, sometimes every few days, I (I, I, I !) am informed that yet another Iranian woman has been ... Daily, the news from Afghanistan chills my (MY, MY, MY !) blood ... Thus, Muslims, among whom I (I, I, I !) once lived and whom I (I, I, I !) once loved, are giving me (ME, ME, ME !) no peace in my (MY, MY, MY !) older years. (The ones I (I, I, I !) knew and loved are either dead or living in exile in the West.) ... please explain to me (ME, ME, ME !) why Gretta Duisenberg ... is now suing my (MY, MY, MY !) friend and colleague the eminent Iranian-Dutch professor of philosophy and jurisprudence, Afshin Ellian, for calling her an “anti-Semite,” when she proudly calls herself an “anti-Semite.”
Aha! Das Schlimmste an der Islamisierung des Westens und dem Nahostkonflikt ist, dass Professor Chesler dadurch schlaflose Nächte hat und sie ihr nicht erlauben, friedvolle Gedanken zu haben. Irgendwann kommt sie dann auch mal zu dem Zweck (außer dem, uns zu erklären, dass das Schlimmste an der Islamisierung des Westens und dem Nahostkonflikt ist, dass Professor Chesler dadurch schlaflose Nächte hat und sie ihr nicht erlauben, friedvolle Gedanken zu haben) dieser hyperventilierenden Ego-Extravaganza, der wäre:
Leon de Winter and Abigail Esman are both asking us all to write on their blogs, in our articles, on our Facebook pages that we, too, believe that Gretta Duisenberg is an anti-Semite. In Dutch, de Winter says:
I invite all readers to support journalistic freedom and freedom of expression by writing ‘I, too, think Gretta Duisenberg is an anti-Semite.’
How many people can Duisenberg sue? Can she sue only one person if thousands, perhaps millions, are saying the same thing?
Du liebes Bisschen! Vor fast genau sieben Jahren, haben ich (Ich, Ich, Ich !) und die Jerusalem Post Gretta Duisenberg (und andere) schon Antisemitin genannt. Zahllose Leute müssen es seitdem und auch vorher schon gemacht haben, und nun muss sie (SIE, SIE, SIE !) "Tausende, vielleicht Millionen" rekrutieren, um ihre (IHRE, IHRE, IHRE !) "Freundin und Kollegin" von einem Schicksal schlimmer als der Tod zu bewahren.

Eine Google-Suche nach "gretta duisenberg antisemite" liefert 398,000 Treffer, und eine Bildersuche ergibt zahllose Bilder, die sich über die alte Duisen-Hexe lustig machen und auch das Antisemitismus-Thema aufgreifen.

Für Phyllis Chesler dreht sich die Welt um eines, und das ist Phyllis Cheslers Hintern. Nichts beweist so gut wie die Tatsache, dass die Gemütsblähungen dieses alten Sacks voller Hormone tatsächlich ernst genommen werden, dass der Feminismus schon lange gewonnen hat.

Hier aus meinen englischsprachigen Blogs über Phyllis Chesler:

01 Sep 2009
Phyllis Chesler's Old Woman Bile Valiant Anti-Jihadism. September 01, 2009. New post at TMDSC! Topics: Endangered Species, Family Values, Hypocrisy By The_Editrix At 20:18 ...
 
11 Nov 2010
The worst about the threat Islam poses to the West is that it causes Professor Chesler to suffer sleepless nights and doesn't allow her to have peaceful thoughts anymore. And now, finally, at last (we are relieved) to the ...